Professional, responsive accounting services that function in the real world environment of small business is something that’s hard to find. Why? Because most good accounting firms aren’t small businesses. They may get the needs of larger corporations, but they don’t live and work on the ground level where the real accounting for small business takes place. We are a small business and we can take care of your accounting needs without layers of redundancy and cost. McBride can help you:
- REVIEW your current financial position and reporting requirements.
- PREPARE your periodic and year-end financial statements;
- HELP you with short & long term business & cash planning;
- DEVELOP specialized financial, cost & management reports; and
- PREPARE your business and personal tax returns.
Junk in – junk out is how the saying goes. The foundation of any successful business begins with good, intuitive, intelligent bookkeeping. Reliable and affordable, having professional bookkeeping expertise on your side can make all the difference when it comes to keeping suppliers happy, employees paid and cash flow in the black. McBride’s bookkeeping services include:
- PAYROLL – preparing the payroll journal and cutting the cheques, remitting withholding taxes, WCB, health, welfare & union dues and balancing your year-end T4 slips.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – posting supplier invoices, preparing listings, creating cheques, planning payments, reconciling the accounts and preparing the GST/HST returns.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE – preparing and posting billings, reconciling and collecting outstanding accounts.
- JOB COSTING – reviewing your budgets, costs, schedules, and goals, and developing systems and reports that will give you the timely, accurate information you need to best manage your business.
- GST, PST & HST RETURNS – Preparing all necessary Federal and Provincial tax returns and managing your remittances.